Smart Business Services (SBS, Inc), increases our customers’ business success with the combined power of top trade magazines, database marketing services, eBusiness solutions, and global sourcing expertise.
Serving the Asian-American business community since 1994...
Smart Business Services (SBS Inc.) was established in San Francisco Bay Area, California, U.S., on July 1st, 1994. After more than 10 years fast development, SBS Inc. has already become a famous hi-tech information and media enterprise in both U.S. and China.
SBS Core Businesses:
- ChineseMenu.com：Providing professional services for those Chinese Restaurants in U.S., Canada, Australia, UK, such as Chinese food cuture promotion, Restaurant Exhibition, Online Ordering, etc. Subordinate Services Include: Chinese Restaurant NewsMagazine, AnnualTOP100 CHINESE RESTAURANTS COMPETITION, etc.
- Chinese21.com:Building the platform for strengthening the commercial cooperation among global Chinese, Chinese Governments and other countries' governments, promoting Chinese Culture, and improving communication among oversea Chinese. Subordinate Services include: How2usaMagazine, Chinese Business Summit, etc.
- Zhimao.com：Providing the services to global Chinese such as:Immigration&Study Abroad, SBS Publishing, SBS Services Supermarket, SBS Exhibition, SBS Database, etc.
- SBS Global Support Center: includingAsiadepot, SBS DM Center, SBS Call Center、SBS R&D Center
SBS Core Competitiveness:
- After serving millions of oversea Chinese in North America (U.S., Canada), Australia, UK, etc. over 10 years, SBS Inc. has built abundant publication relationship with oversea Chinese enterpreneurs, oversea governments and media;
- The market reputation and brand influence of How2usa, Chinese Restaurant News
On March 2005, SBS Shenzhen Branch was opened. There are two sub-branches, SBS Shenzhen Network Ltd. and SBS Shenzhen Import & Export Ltd., have more than 200 employees in total currently
On June 2007, SBS Shanghai Branch was opened. The main business is Zhimao.com related, in order to serve oversea Chinese entrepreneurs.
On June 2010, The Smart Business Services, Inc. (SBS) Center was established, which located in San Francisco · Silicon Valley just across the bay from Stanford University，this is the major project of SBS in 2010. SBS Center covers an area of 108,897 square feet, with construction area of more than 40,000 square feet, and 332 parking spaces available,
SBS Center is divided into 7 areas:
Print, television, and internet media are invited here to interview clients through current multiple mediums
A venue provided by SBS where clients can promote their products and services
A room equipped with the latest technology for holding marketing meetings, lectures, and presentations
Industry experts are invited here to present best practices, current trends and training courses
A full service, luxurious center for our VIP clients
A comfortable work area for the media center administrative staff
Integrated Services Area
A section dedicated to business consulting and other services offered by SBS
SBS Inc. is a creative hi-tech information and media enterprise, insists on independent innovation the tradition of chasing the excellence. For retrievinig more sucess in E-Business Application area, SBS Inc. established a professionalR&D Center. Recently, FrontSQL Middleware Platform, which is developed by SBS Inc., has been built over 9 years. Now, the development process of FrontSQL 5.0 has been lauched, when this finished, FrontFlow Working process will be the best solution to supply-chain management.
Under the new opportunities and challenges, SBS Inc. always insist its belief "Simple, Positive, Innovation, Creative, Honest and Client First", to provide the best professional services to global Chinese and Chinese entrepreneurs.
- E-Business Strategy:
- Disaster Recovery Planning & Security:
- Optimizing Your IT Department:
- IT Managerial Consulting Overview
- New Opportunities
- SBS list Rental or lease
- Campaign solutions
- Select by SIC
- Select by state
- How List compile
- SBS data
- Tip for direct mail
- Plan Your Mailing
- Tip on List
- Order Procedures
- Why SBS mail
- How it work
- Plan Your Mailing